- Diocesan, regional and national education conferences
- Training for youth leaders (specific curriculum like J2A or just about youth ministry in general)
- Training for Sunday School teachers
- Consultation on selection curriculum for children, youth or adults
- Clergy Day or Diocesan Convention speakers
- Parenting Workshop for parents or for church leaders starting parenting groups
- Leadership and congregational development
- Gay, lesbian relationships
- Family Ministries
- Evaluate your youth ministry program or help you design a new program
- All these and much more
We also provide phone or "Skype" consultations. Need help selecting a Sunday School or youth ministry curriculum? Have some specific problem you need professional advice on resolving -- e.g., discipline problems, special needs children, safe church concerns, etc. A couple of hours on the phone or internet with a consultant can often be a cost-effective way of addressing concerns without the expense of bringing someone in from a distance. On the other hand, we've also had churches approach their diocese or nearby churches and arrange for a consultant to come for 2-3 days providing a series of consultations, workshops, information sessions, etc.
Get started by "ordering" this item or call us at 800-941-2218 to discuss your needs. Our staff will help you find the consultant that best meets your needs. Rates vary and will be worked out with your consultant. A $250 deposit is required to reserve your date.