USING A DELLA ROBBIA WREATH TO SHARE THE STORY OF CHRIST
by Anna L. Liechty and Phyllis Vos Wezeman
In the Name of the Master will challenge people of all ages to use a Della Robbia Wreath during the seasons of Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany, to explore the meanings of the many names of God's Masterpiece, Jesus. To make the worship theme visible and to reinforce the message, each candle of an Advent wreath is assigned a phrase that also serves as the focus for the Words of Preparation and for a Children's Message.These include:
- First Sunday in Advent - A Masterpiece Bears the Name of Its Creator
- Second Sunday in Advent - Isaiah Foretells Everlasting Love
- Third Sunday in Advent - Mary and Joseph Accept Jesus, the Savior
- Fourth Sunday in Advent - The Angel Proclaims Christ, the Lord
- Christmas Eve or Christmas Day - God's Son Names Us as His Own
- Epiphany Sunday - Wise Men Honor the King of Kings
This resource is a printed book; it is also available as an e-book (reproducible PDF file) which enables a single congregation to make copies as needed. If you want to make multiple copies, please order the e-book HERE.
NOTE: Please order a review copy before ordering in quantity as we are unable to accept returns of more than one copy of a book. Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Also, our books are shipped from the printer directly to you so we do not see the book and can't guarantee the quality. Therefore, we ask that you examine them carefully when they arrive to ensure there are no missing pages as the printer will only replace misprints if they are returned within 14 days. If there is a problem, call us immediately so we can arrange to have the defective book replaced.