This beach trip balances "Fun in the Sun" with discussions and activites to help us understand what it means to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. Originally designed as a four-day trip for middle school (junior high) kids, it can also be adapted for other ages and trip lengths. Detailed activity plans make it easy to have a quality program on a shoestring budget! Especially perfect for small churches!!
Pulling your hair out getting ready for a retreat with your youth group? Make life easier with this pre-designed beach trip plan. Detailed plans for each day include supply list, arts & crafts instructions, devotion readings and discussion questions, suggestions for worship & music and more. Plus, downloads include already-written newsletter articles, bulletin announcements, permission slips, participant checklist, parent letters & handouts and advertising suggestions.
- What does it mean to follow in the footsteps of Jesus?
- Creating a Beach Village -- multi-day project
- Foot Facts & what feet can teach us about our spiritual lives
- Follow the Feet beach game
- Bible story of the House Built on the Rock
- Foot Fashion Show
- Paying attention to the footsteps we leave for others to follow
- Creating T-shirts
- Celebrate that we are created by God – even when we have stinky feet!