• To learn the difference between an occupation and a vocation
• To explore how people see their work as ministry
• To explore what God might be calling me to do
Project #2: Love & Marriage
• To explore the concept of Christian marriage
• To explore the differences between marriage, living together, and just being friends
• To make some decisions about whether we might want to marry and, if so, how we might choose a partner
Project #3: Law and Justice
• To learn the difference between how the legal system treats adolescents and adults
• To learn the basics of the criminal justice system
• To make personal decisions about my response to laws or to situations with legal implications.
Project #4: Responsibility
• To understand what responsibility means.
• To differentiate between responsibility to self, to others, to your community, and to God.
Project #5: Fighting Fair, Disagreeing, Giving Feedback
• To learn at least three ways of disagreeing without alienating or offending people
• To practice fighting fair
• To learn and practice giving feedback